USWineLogoTM_4C.png

All rights reserved US Wine Exports Company, Ltd. and US Wine Company USA and International. US Wine Company is a wholly  owned subsidiary of US Wine Exports Company, Ltd. Copyright 2019

Email : info@uswineexports.com   |   Phone : +1-877-223-7753

Wedding Tour Options

Important Note: Owing to the announcement of new elections for congress in Peru, the wedding was moved to Friday, January 24. The Church and reception location are the same. The dates of the trip are finalized.

We have engaged with a tour company to handle all of the logistics for the trip. The company is Peru Tourism, and they have a great reputation and have been doing these types of events for over 30 years. 

We have designed three packages which we hope will cover most everyone’s needs. We think these prices are more than reasonable!  All of the packages are detailed roughly below, and in complete detail with the links provided at the bottom of the page.

 

Full Package – 10 days, $1380.00 per Adult. This encompasses the entire 10 day trip starting on Thursday January 23, and ending February 1, 2020. Includes the following:

  • Airport pick up in Lima

  • Four nights at the hotel in Lima (Best Western Plus Urban Larco. A nice place and in a great part of the city. Right next to the church.)

  • Airport Transfer for flight to Cusco

  • Air Ticket for Round Trip flight to Cusco

  • Cusco city tour

  • 4 Nights at the hotel in Cusco (Xima Hotel, in the colonial center)

  • Guided tour of the Sacred Valley

  • Guided tour and Transport to Machu Picchu

    • Bus transfer

    • Train tickets

    • One night Hotel Stay at Ferre Machu Picchu hotel

    • Park Entrance tickets

    • A note here – Gino and Mario did Machu Picchu in 2016 on a very tight budget and it cost $400 per person. All of those costs are included in this package.

  • Return transport to Cusco Airport

  • Flight to Lima

  • Transfer to Hotel in Lima (Best Western Plus Urban Larco)

  • Transfer to Airport for flight home.

Cusco + Machu Picchu 6 days, $920.00 per Adult

  • Everything above, except the first four days in Lima.

Machu Picchu only 2 days, $580.00 per Adult

  • Guided tour of the Sacred Valley

  • Guided tour and Transport to Machu Picchu

    • Bus transfer

    • Train tickets

    • One night Hotel Stay at Ferre Machu Picchu hotel

    • Park Entrance tickets

    • A note here – Gino and Mario did Machu Picchu in 2016 on a very tight budget and it cost $400 per person. All of those costs are included in this package.

You can work with the agents to design your own plans as well. If you want to arrive earlier or stay longer they can help build something for you.  Our agent is Tatiana Chiok and she has been super helpful.

Here is a link showing the complete details of the packages:

https://www.pentagrama.com/perutourism/ilogin.aspx?ID=4130503162292

 

To reserve your spot and accommodations requires a 30% down payment. The remaining 70% is due 1 week before your arrival in Peru.  It is important to put in our trip customer ID when paying. It is 162292. I will include their refund policy at the bottom of this page.

https://www.visanetlink.pe/pagoseguro/PERUTOURISM/26688/Eng 

Thank you to everyone who is planning to come. It means a lot to Kate and I. We hope these options work well for you. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Mario and Kate

 

Refund Policy -  Fully acquit you of all cost (*) that may be generated by the cancellation of the services already booked by Perutourism according to the itinerary in case you cancel the services up to 45 days before your arrival.

 

Our cancellations after this term:

The penalty will be 50% of the tour. Customer will accept credit card debiting or other payment method.


Our Cancellation Policy after the arrival:

If the customer cancels part or all services after the beginning of the Tour, it will be charged with not less than 100% of agreed total price of Tour.

PERUTOURISM is not liable to assume any charges in case of unexpected events beyond our control but we will assist you until problem will be solved.